Aviation Boatswains Mate, Handler (ABH)
- Job Title
- Aviation Boatswains Mate, Handler (ABH)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
Aviation Boatswains Mate Handler (ABH)
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms.
We are seeking skilled United States Navy Aviation Boatswains Mate Handler (ABH) to join our team in St. Louis, MO.
The ABH will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to help develop training curriculum for our client's new MQ-125 program. Subject Matter Experts work as an integral and collaborative team member, along with other Subject Matter Experts, Technical Writers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and Instructional Designers. These are tremendous opportunities to transition from hands-on experience on the aircraft into an office setting while drawing from the intrinsic aircraft specific experience all while staying relevant in the aerospace industry.
- 4 or more years' experience required as an Aviation Boatswains Mate Handler (ABH)
- 4 or more years' experience onboard an aircraft career handling and directing aircraft on the flight deck.
- Fly-PO experience preferred
- Crash and Salvage experience beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures
- “This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.”
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 13 PTO days per year
- 401K plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans