Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
HW Test Engineer 1
- Job Title
- HW Test Engineer 1
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
This Consumer Electronics Team is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-driven candidates for camera image quality design verification, who will be work closely with senior engineers to implement image quality testing in the lab, define mechanical and electrical fixtures required for testing, as well as testing automation. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, detail oriented, can handle tasks in a variety of areas spanning imaging to electrical engineering including HW and SW, love lab type testing, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum 1 year of image processing and/or image quality testing related working experience for consumer devices.
• Knowledge of image quality metrics and test methods on noise, sharpness, distortion, color fidelity, 3A, etc. Understand how they relate to camera performance.
• Good programming/scripting skills on C#, Python, Shell script and MATLAB.
• Familiar with Imatest, Skype and other standard camera test/analysis tools are a plus.
• Good skills on data analysis and reporting. Good at writing test documentation including test plans, procedures, and reports.
• Strong communication skills required, including the ability to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms.
• Education BS on Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Imaging Science, Physics, or equivalent.
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC