Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
PRN CT Technologist
- Job Title
- PRN CT Technologist
- Job ID
- Casper, WY
- Other Location
The PRN CT Technologist is critical to the overall performance and efficiency of the imaging center. This prepares patients for diagnostic procedures and positions patients to correctly capture the images requested by the physician.
- Performs diagnostic CT procedures to aid in diagnosis determination.
- Produces diagnostic CT scans.
- Reviews cases with the Radiologist to ensure accuracy of clinical data obtained.
- Assists Radiologist and/or Physician in CT procedure performance to expedite patient flow.
- Assists in maintenance of equipment to insure proper function and availability.
- Maintains supply inventory.
- Provides appropriate information for billing purposes to ensure prompt and accurate charge data.
- Coordinates coverage for CT procedures to provide continuous service availability.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as necessary.
- Current CPR certification.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology
- ARRT (R) registration in current standings
- Advanced CT registry preferred
- Minimum of three years experience as a CT Technologist
- Prior experience in an oncology environment
Excellent judgment, dependability, conscientious performance. Detail oriented. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Caring and empathetic. High ethical standards. Mechanical ability and manual dexterity for operating complicated equipments.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must lift and/or move 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, speech clarity, climb, balance, and stoop, kneel, and bend.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to environmental risk of radiation exposure, and biohazard exposure.