Lauded by Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast, World Nomads Solo Traveler, USA Today, and voted the leader in solo travel, Vantage Travel has curated deluxe river and small ship cruises, land adventures, safaris, family and culinary journeys since 1983. Through an enriching roster of included features and Cultural Connections, half a million travelers have experienced firsthand the culture, cuisine, history, and wildlife of more than 80 countries on all seven continents.
Why Work For Us?
If you’ve got a passion for travel and thrive in a dynamic environment where you’ll make an exciting impact on travelers around the world, Vantage may be your dream employer! As we expand our portfolio of travel experiences — including river and small ship cruises and land adventures — and our customer base, we increasingly seek creative, progressive, and motivated professionals to join the Vantage team in our Boston headquarters or in one of our global offices in Budapest, Buenos Aires, Beijing, and Cape Town.
We offer a robust benefit package including your choice of top medical, dental and vision insurance plans, free international travel, a minimum of 3 weeks vacation to start, 3 personal days to use as you wish, lunch walks, wellness initiatives and more.
The Corporate Trafficker records and tracks all marketing related assignments and deliverables for all members of marketing related areas of the company including Creative, Interactive, Brand, IT, and Sales areas. Will also maintain Process manuals for each related area of the marketing business, track vendor reporting and weekly reporting for the marketing team.
In this key role you will have multiple and varied projects under your supervision and will have overall responsibility to ensure quality of the deliverables on time, per their project plan. The ability to facilitate rapid change management is a must. In this role it is crucial to have a clear understanding of deliverables and ensure timely communication among teams and team members. Past experience in marketing is required.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
- Track all Marketing team deliverables from origin to completion across all related marketing areas.
- Ensure vendors report in on a weekly basis with measurement to contract SOW's and ROI
- Maintain and continuously update procedural manuals for each marketing area.
- Communicate with Marketing leadership and team on a daily basis to stay ahead of requests
- Work with Print and Interactive traffickers to evaluate workflow efficiency on an ongoing basis and ensure accurate completion of projects to meet deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CMO.
Required Skills and Experience
5+ years working in a marketing environment
3+ years project management experience
Strong knowledge of all aspects of marketing including Interactive, Email, Print, Sales, IT processes
Capable of acting as a project leader, providing direction to teammates, cross functional teams and vendors.
Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) is required.
Must possess strong leadership qualities, the ability to work independently and take initiative.
Exceptional project management capabilities, as well as the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
Ability to juggle many projects at a time - and support the company as required in the day to day business operations.
Overtime is sometimes required.
Excellent organization and project management abilities
Highly Communicative and proactive
This job description is a general description of the types of responsibilities that are required of an individual in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of the responsibilities, duties and skills that may be required for this job.
Some of our benefits include
- Your choice of employer-subsidized medical plans, as well as comprehensive dental and vision plans and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks of vacation time alongside 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 3 personal days
- 401K with generous employer match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Telecommuting and flexible work arrangements depending on position
- Free international travel opportunities for associates, plus 25% discount on all trips for the associate and their family and personal airline ticket discounts
- 90% subsidy on MBTA passes inside of Boston and up to 50% subsidy on commuter rail passes
- Wellness program offering weekly fresh fruit delivery, earn a stipend for completing the program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vantage Travel is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.