Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Technical PM 3
- Job Title
- Technical PM 3
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
- 4-8 years of SW TPM experience in product programs - Technical Degree (BS / MS) - Drive external connectivity technology roadmap and development in product programs with key partners inside and outside Microsoft (HW/SOC/SW/FW) - Drive connectivity Project execution - Define test cases with Design Validation, compliance etc and drive bug fixes with partners - Define parameters / metrics to understand solution usage in the field - Engaging and driving bootcamps with external partners and other vendors as necessary for critical bugs - Develop and update specifications
- 4-8 years of project management experience, Master's degree preferred, PMI Certification required.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan. Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project. Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements. Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC