Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Technical PM 4
- Job Title
- Technical PM 4
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
We are looking for a highly experienced project manager to support our team in the consumer electronics industry.
· 6+ years as a technical program manager
· Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, a self-starter and an excellent problem-solver
· 6+ Experience with embedded system Android software development, especially at a system architectural level. Preferably audio and display or graphics.
· Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Test, Hardware Engineers, etc.)
· Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritize workloads
· Demonstrated track record of leading product teams to ship
· BS in computer science or a related engineering field is preferred with relevant years of experience in a technical embedded system engineering space.
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC