Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Vendor Risk Analyst
- Job Title
- Vendor Risk Analyst
- Seattle, WA 98104
- Other Location
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
$1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Fully remote role at this time. . The team is building out their vendor risk management program and they need someone at an Analyst to help with the data gathering. The person needs to have experience with risk assessment, and how to evaluate risk and vendors. Client is looking for someone in the 2-5 years of relevant experience range, and not someone too Senior. They need to have experience with SOC to do assessments on Vendor Risk. -- Candidate profile: They need a doer/executioner. Needs to ask questions, be able to interact with other teams. Etc.
Client is seeking a Vendor Risk Analyst to join the organization. This position will help run and manage a Vendor Risk Management Program designed to facilitate vendor oversight and manage risks that come from vendors. Client’s Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Privacy (GRCP) team is responsible for managing various compliance risks across the company and are looking to technology to help us mature and be more effective.
- Assess the completeness of vendor data and gather documentation
- Perform risk assessments of existing vendors
- Assist in setup of vendor risk management system as needed
- Monitor the vendor due diligence process including coordinating with Corporate Security, Legal, and Purchasing to assess vendor security controls
- Identify process improvement initiatives to support the Vendor Risk Management Program and related activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- 2+ years working in a vendor manager/analyst capacity
- Experience performing risk assessments of vendors and third parties
- Experience assessing or reviewing SOC and SSAE 18 reports, penetration testing results, or other security control attestations
- Experience working with operational risks across multiple lines of business, legal entities, and/or jurisdictions
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to assess the potential risk of an escalated issue and use business skills to evaluate impact and alternatives
- Effective judgment, decision making, and critical thinking skills
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office and SharePoint including Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Excel
- Certified Third-Party Risk Professional
- Experience with RSAM or other vendor risk management system
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC