Clinical Specialist Northeast Region
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist Northeast Region
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist, Clinical Services, and Physician Education Department, Northeast Region United States.
We are hiring for a Clinical Specialist for our Clinical Services and Physician Education Department in the Northeast Region United States.
Clinical Specialist: The Clinical Specialist's role will be to provide educational research, marketing, and sales support to accounts and customers assigned by Argon Medical management and approved by the Director of clinical services. The Clinical Specialist will educate and train physicians and hospital personnel on technical matters relating to products through conducting and coordinating one-on-one in-services, staff in-services educational programs and seminars, and workshops for local hospitals.
The Clinical Specialist Works closely with the Regional Sales Manager (RM) and Territory Manager to understand the account landscape, including key physicians and clinical staff, competitive activity, and expectations for supporting the current business initiatives. The role will work to assist the RM and in-house training department in educating / training new Clinical Specialists and Territory Managers. Provides training and resources for hospital staff to conduct training for their personnel (train-the-trainer). This role will support the Sales teams, including all marketing and training initiatives across stream, including upstream new product development and down-stream product marketing support and new product launch.
Clinical Specialist Education and Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree or B.S. in Nursing, Cardiovascular, Radiology, Vascular Surgery or other equivalent technical disciplines
- Minimum of three years of experience in the Operating Room, Interventional Radiology Lab, or Cardiac Cath Lab
- Current credentialing and certification in a respective clinical discipline
- Advanced knowledge of vascular access management, vascular surgery, and endovascular medicine preferred
- Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Frequent travel is required.
The Clinical Specialist will maintain a working knowledge of assigned products, competitive devices, and new techniques used in both open and endovascular surgical medicine and demonstrates an understanding of policies, procedures, and regulations to maintain a satisfactory record of compliance. The Clinical Specialist will maintain open, effective communication with all district personnel, customers, the marketing team, and all other employees. This individual must demonstrate an ability to establish relationships with all pertinent account players, including all physicians, nurses, technologists, and administrators
Argon Medical is a global manufacturer of specialty medical products, including a broad line of medical devices for Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, and Oncology. With over 800 employees worldwide. Argon has manufacturing facilities located in Athens, TX, Wheeling, IL, and Rochester, NY. Argon's brand is recognized for best-in-class products that improve patient outcomes via percutaneous, image-guided procedures. https://www.argonmedical.com/about/our-company
- Required Skills
• Associates Degree or B.S. in Nursing, Cardiovascular, Radiology, Vascular Surgery or other
equivalent technical disciplines
• Minimum of three years of experience in the Operating Room, Interventional Radiology Lab, or
Cardiac Cath Lab
• Current credentialing and certification in a respective clinical discipline
• Advanced knowledge of vascular access management, vascular surgery, and endovascular
• Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established
• Frequent travel is required.