BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Source Strategies Analyst
- Job Title
- Source Strategies Analyst
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO 63118
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Duties align with listed Qualifications.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a poly
- HS Diploma/GED equivalent
- 3-10 years of experience as a geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) collection manager or source strategies analyst (SSA), including managing geospatial information needs within the GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS)
- GIMS training certification and active account status
- Knowledge of GEOINT tasking and collection processes and protocols
- Knowledge of national, commercial, and airborne GEOINT sensors and capabilities
- Knowledge of multi-INT sources and capabilities
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to develop GEOINT collection strategies
- Ability to collaborate with GEOINT analysts to deconstruct problems and develop effective collection approaches
- Ability to liaise with partners across the intelligence community (IC) and DoD to innovate and enable intelligence integration
- TS/SCI clearance with poly
- Experience as an adjudicator within GIMS
- Experience as an imagery or geospatial analyst
- Experience with GIMS Advanced Search and Net-centric GEOINT Discovery Services (NGDS)
- Knowledge of multi-disciplinary intelligence (MDI) or event portal strategy (EPS) development
- Ability to facilitate interagency collaboration
- BA or BS degree preferred; MA or MS degree a plus
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills