Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
- Job Title
- Account Executive
- Job ID
- Other Location
RxSense is a forward-thinking, growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions. The Account Executive (AE) is a position that requires focus on an assigned portfolio of clients within a specific geographic area. The AE is responsible for the overall growth, retention and strategic planning. This includes acting as the lead for "inside sales" (upsells) and overall management of customer retention, satisfaction and up-sell activity of their assigned accounts. This position will focus heavily on the development and execution of client growth strategies, and direct experience with direct to consumer marketing and pharmacy discount cards are important. In addition, the AE will be the liaison between sales, operations and the customer. The ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, the ability to build solid relationships with key decision-makers of each client, and strong organizational skills.
• Maintain overall accountability for client satisfaction, retention and growth
• Use strong industry knowledge to add value to the clients' operation and look for up sell opportunities
• Forecast key performance indicators through data analytics
• Develop and execute on revenue growth targets Maintain an ongoing knowledge of clients' business; as well as their contract with RxSense
• Provide leadership for new client projects/implementations
• Provide regular communication to management on client concerns and feedback
• Communicate with clients via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence
• Interfaces with internal Rx Sense departments
• Assist in the marketing of sales strategies; product/service information
• Maintain client business plan
• Understands the Eligibility and Pharmacy Claims adjudication process.
• Monitor performance guarantees/Service Level Agreements
• Negotiate contract renewals
• Conduct periodic reviews with client and recommend new products/services as appropriate
• Participate in best and final sales support as appropriate
• Travel to client sites may be required
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Exhibit proficiency in executing software programs and utilities specific to RxSense applications
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret procedures, general business periodicals and professional journals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, management and technical associates
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and technical specifications
• Ability to solve practical issues and deal with many variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Good mathematical ability
• Experience with various software products
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project management skills
• Customer service orientation and relationship management skills
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field from a four-year college or university and four to five years of related experience. Minimum of 2 to 4 years' experience in direct to consumer marketing or pharmacy discount card products.
Additional General Requirements for both roles:
• Self-starter -high-performing individual; proven leadership skills;
• Possesses a comprehensive understanding of the PBM environment and broader health care system
• Demonstrates the ability to work across departments to achieve success;
• Has positive and respected relationships and uses knowledge and organizational skills to achieve desired objectives;
• Exhibits ability to manage client expectations based on Rx Sense capabilities - and looks for up-sell/ growth opportunities with the client;
• Manages customer satisfaction of assigned accounts;
• Takes accountability for individual and team objectives.
• Proficient to advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint