Careers at Source2
Welder - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Welder - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Shawnee, OK 74801
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Shawnee, OK
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our MIG Welders!
We currently have open opportunities for 2nd Shift Welders in our Shawnee facility.
We are the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our MIG Welders work with our production team to craft our high-quality products that end up in the hands of our customers. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring quality by following SPIs, read and decipher blueprints & shop drawings, follow all safety guidelines and wear PPE, proficiency in set up fitting of components, and demonstrate excellent attendance & punctuality. We’re looking for MIG Welders who care about quality, are safety conscious, dependable, detail-oriented, and work well with others in a team environment.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Welding experience required
- Basic math skills; must be able to perform conversions and basic calculations, read tape measure
- Be able to pass an in-shop weld test
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs - bend, stoop, squat, stand, use hands repetitively, work in a non-climate controlled environment and ability to wear assigned PPE
- Strong attention to detail and quality focused
- Work positively with all levels of employees
- Be able to read, write, and speak English
- Successful candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.