Careers at Source2
Flatbed Loader - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- Flatbed Loader - 1st Shift
- Shawnee, OK 74801
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Shawnee, OK
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Flatbed Loader!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift Flatbed Loader in our Shawnee facility.
We are the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the our brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Ability to possess a high degree of quality workmanship
- Flatbed semi load/unload experience (heavy/awkward load experience preferred)
- Forklift sit down experience
- Able to work in outdoor conditions in a variety of weather conditions
- Able to Sit, bend, stoop, walk, stand, & lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.