Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
- Job Title
- SDE 3
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
This Device Engineering Service team is building enterprise scale data processing and management solution to utilize the hardware development engineering data for better productivity, insights and quality with an intention to reduced the product development time and improve the product quality. We are looking for data engineer with hardware development industry experience to convert the product development and testing telemetry to insights.
- 8+ years’ experience are needed in building tools and custom visualization on Pyhton Analystics,R,SQLAzure,Azure Data Bricks,Scope,Scala
- 5+ years’ experience in ETL : SSIS, SSAS, ADF, Azure Synapse
- 2+ yeas extensive working experience in visualization : PowerBI & PowerBI Server, R-plots
- Working experience in data engineering projects
- Hardware development is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for up to 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use. Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products. Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems. Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC