Since 1983, Vantage Deluxe World Travel develops and delivers memorable travel journeys on seven continents whether on land, riverboats or small ships.
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is a $300 million, state-of-the-art direct marketer of travel to the affluent mature market. When you join the Vantage team you become part of a global company, headquartered in Boston, with eight regional offices around the world. Our worldwide teams work together to provide exciting, culturally enriching travel programs to destinations on all seven continents, including on our European river cruise fleet. Since 1983, more than 400,000 travelers have joined us to see the world.
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is the leader in adventure travel for thirty-seven years.
Vantage’s workplace culture is fun, collaborative, and meaningful. Our associates are fueled by the tangible results of delivering memorable and life-changing journeys while working collaboratively across the globe. Our associates don’t just help others travel, but we enable them to experience the Vantage Travel difference with several opportunities to explore the globe on a Vantage journey, too!
Alongside free annual international travel opportunities, we recognize the hard work of our global associates with a competitive benefits package, flexibility, and myriad wellness options. Our convenient location next to TD Garden and North Station puts associates in the heart of world-class downtown Boston and just steps from a major transit hub convenient for city dwellers and commuters alike.
Some of our benefits include:
- Your choice of employer-subsidized medical plans, as well as comprehensive dental and vision plans
- A minimum of 3 weeks of vacation time to start, alongside 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 3 personal days
- 401K with generous employer match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Telecommuting and flexible work arrangements depending on position
- Free international travel opportunities for associates, plus 25% discount on all trips for the associate and their family and personal airline ticket discounts
- 90% subsidy on MBTA passes inside of Boston and up to 50% subsidy on commuter rail passes
- Wellness program offering weekly fresh fruit delivery, on-site fitness center with Peloton bikes and lockers, weight loss benefits, and discounts on fitness boot camps and personal training
Job Summary: Circulation Manager
As a member of the Catalog/Direct Marketing Circulation Team, and in collaboration with the overall Marketing team, the Circulation Manager will be responsible for the budgeting, maintaining and forecasting direct mail schedule and ROIs, executing all direct mail list selects. This individual will play a pivotal role in driving effective utilization and future development of the company’s customer segmentation process while minimizing customer acquisition costs by reducing spend to the least effective segments of the file and maximizing spend to the most effective segments.
This is not a remote position.
List of Responsibilities
- Familiarization with file segments used to optimize the circulation of print campaigns based on the performance of each segment.
- Rapidly analyze, execute, test and optimize print campaigns to improve marketing ROI
- Execute all direct mail list selects utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
- Run all performance reporting and ad hoc circulation analysis via Tableau, SQL Server and Excel reporting tools
- Collaborate with the creative and brand teams in deciding the right audience for a campaign based on its goals.
- Analyze and come up with ideas to minimize the paper spend by adjusting frequency for underperforming segments in print campaigns.
- Manage and represent to external partners and vendors when defining requirements that require integration with internal and external data sources during transition.
- Assist with defining the ROI of all proposed plans, forecasting results, and report on the actual ROI post-implementation based on a rigorous system of performance and attribution
- Present KPI’s in weekly and monthly reporting meetings to senior management, the product marketing team and channel owners
- Generate and implement test strategies to drive improved conversion rates and redirect spend to better converting campaigns and/or segments in support of the annual Marketing Plan
- Provide competitive analysis on all current and future product/feature offerings.
- Work closely with overall marketing database and CRM role to drive synergy and share insights on customer, inquiry and new-to-file performance and gaps along with developing a multi-channel view of the customer.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in marketing, data science, finance and/or business analytics.
- 4+ years’ experience with campaign management, list selection, and marketing automation tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required to develop and execute list selects.
- Experience in marketing automation best practices and driving better list selection to minimize CTA (Cost to Acquire)
- Excellent knowledge of and comfort with a variety of analytical tools like Excel, SQL, Tableau or PowerBI.
- Creative thinking, exceptional analytical skills coupled with solid business foundation, particularly in campaign automation.
- An innovative, positive, resilient and self-directed attitude that is interested in “figuring out” solutions.
- Good oral/written communication and presentation skills
This company is run by the numbers and strictly adheres to weekly reporting and holding people accountable to their numbers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vantage Travel is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.