F/A-18 Aviation Mechanic, Hydraulics (AM)
- Job Title
- F/A-18 Aviation Mechanic, Hydraulics (AM)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
F/A-18 Aviation Structural Mechanic (AM) Hydraulics
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms.
We are seeking skilled F/A-18 Aviation Structural Mechanic (AM) Hydraulicsto join our team in St. Louis, MO.
The Aircraft Mechanic will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to help develop F/A-18 Technical Publications. Subject Matter Experts work as an integral and collaborative team member, along with other Subject Matter Experts, Technical Writers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and Instructional Designers. These are tremendous opportunities to transition from hands-on experience on the aircraft into an office setting while drawing from the intrinsic aircraft specific experience all while staying relevant in the aerospace industry.
- 4 or more years’ experience required as an AM rating on the F/A-18 or E/A-18G
- Skilled in maintaining and servicing aircraft structures, hydraulics and related systems
- O-Level experience; Flight-line experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures
- “This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.”
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 13 PTO days per year
- 401K plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans