At TEG, we pride ourselves on being more than just a financial institution. We’re a caring team committed to one another and to our members! TEG has offices located in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Beekman, Wappingers Falls, Newburgh and Hyde Park. We believe in making a difference for each other, our members, and our communities.
Part Time Teller
- Job Title
- Part Time Teller
- Job ID
- Poughquag, NY 12570
- Other Location
At TEG Federal Credit Union, we pride ourselves on being more than just a financial institution. We’re a caring team committed to one another and our members. We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Part Time Teller for our Beekman branch in Poughquag, NY.
As a Member Relations Teller, you will be primarily responsible for proficiently assisting members with their financial transactions, helping members with their financial fitness, and providing exceptional customer service. If you are a motivated, outgoing, team-player, who can effectively communicate with members, staff and management, we want to talk to you!
As a Part-Time Teller, you will typically work 28 hours per week and must be available on Saturdays.
Pay: You will earn $13.50 - $15.00 per hour, based on experience.
What you'll do as a Teller:
- Receive and process member financial transactions
- Identify opportunities and advocate for members by referring appropriate products and services
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions
- Train on additional Member Service duties in preparation for advancement
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What's required of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 4 years of cash handling experience is required
- At least 6-months of experience as a Teller in a bank or credit union is strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable with computers, have a basic knowledge of Windows, and be able to learn new software programs quickly
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
TEG Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions are made in accord with this policy.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
TEG offers an excellent benefits package for full-time and part-time employees:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus program based on achievement of company goals
- Monthly branch sales incentive program
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay program
- Health and dental benefits (full-time only)
- Vision plan
- 401k plan
- Defined benefit pension plan fully funded by TEG
- Retiree health benefit plan
- Employer-provided life insurance & disability plans (full-time only)
- AFLAC supplemental benefits, which includes an accident plan, a cancer plan, and a supplemental disability plan
- Health & dependent care flexible spending account plans
- Employee referral program with bonus
- Employee discounts on loans and reduced/no fees on other credit union products and service
- Tuition Assistance