Direct Support Professional
- Job Title
- Direct Support Professional
- Job ID
- Meadville, PA 16335
- Other Location
Direct Support Professional / Caregiver - Full / Part Time, $14- $17 per hour
OPEN INTERVIEWS - November 18th, 2020 from 10AM - 2PM, at 913 North Street, Meadville.
Due to COVID-19 we ask that all applicants apply online & call to schedule their interview. To schedule an interview time for November 18th, please call Haley at 814-315-1823, information regarding pre-screening for COVID-19 per CDC guidelines will also be given during the call. Precautions will be taken for each applicant, a mask is required by everyone who attends, maintaining social distancing, & sanitation of all surfaces.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Drivers License
Direct Support Professional Job Duties:
- Feed, bathe, dress and provide all personal care for residents
- Record all necessary information, observations, and daily progress notes
- Will accompany residents to various social, recreational, work, shopping, and medical appointments
- Transport the clients in Agency and personal vehicles when needed
- Responsible for the care and upkeep of facilities
- Required to administer medications to residents following completion of the Agency’s Medication Administration Training Program
All Employees: 401k with Employer Match up to 4%, Wellness Program, Employee Referral Program, Family Friendly Events
20 - 29 Hour per Week Position: Sick Time, Holiday Time, Paid Time Off, Vision Insurance (no cost for employee & dependents)
30 - 40 Hour per Week Position: All the above, Medical Insurance at $10 per pay for employee (option to purchase for dependents), Dental Insurance
The mission of EHCA is to assist people with disabilities to live rich and fulfilling lives. EHCA provides compassionate, therapeutic, and medical support to individuals of all ages and all levels of disability while enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. The goal is to provide a true home environment for residents while meeting their medical, social, and emotional needs. We provide opportunities and choices for individuals to grow to their full potential, coordinating services that maximize ability and participation in a variety of community settings. For more information about EHCA please visit, ehca.org.
If you are interested in learning more about the Direct Support Professioanl position email email@example.com