Careers at Source2
- Job Title
- St. Cloud, MN 56303
- Other Location
Source2 Client Recruiter
Are you looking to build a career in recruiting? Are you flexible, organized, and a service-aligned individual? Do you love to search the internet and help craft solutions to complex problems? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet, and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As a Source2 Recruiter you will be a key contributor for sourcing, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates in support of Source2’s clients across a variety of industries and positions. This is a full-cycle recruiting position where you'll utilize and develop a full range of recruiting and customer service skills. We are looking for aptitude, interest and cultural fit more than extensive experience.
Source2 is one of Central Florida’s largest and most successful recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firms. We partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a phenomenal opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players transforming recruiting for major U.S. employers.
The hours for this position will be flexible ranging from 32-40 hours per week.This is a remote, work from home position.
The pay for this position is between $50,000 - $60,000 per year.
Your Responsibilities as a Recruiter:
- Source passive candidates using a variety of resources.
- Efficiently review resumes to identify the most qualified candidates to move forward in the evaluation process.
- Contact, book and confirm interview times with candidates via phone call and email.
- Conduct telephone interviews.
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes with clients and candidates.
- Manage candidates and workload through Source2’s and client’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Provide feedback in an effort to continuously improve Source2's recruiting and customer satisfaction strategy, processes and delivery.
- Support company and team initiatives.
- You may be asked to participate on other teams or work with a variety of clients.
- Achieve team and individual hiring volume and quality goals in a timely fashion.
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Strong work ethic, positive outlook. You love working, and naturally set a high standard for yourself and others. You approach work with a can-do, give-it-all-I’ve-got attitude and a healthy dose of realism. You love being challenged. People would say you are a positive, heads-down type of person.
- Embrace variety and change in your work as a natural part of the professional development process.
- Efficiently screen candidates without sacrificing quality.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Great telephone etiquette and take pride in crafting grammatically correct emails.
- You naturally benchmark your own success based on the success of your customers and colleagues.
- You dedicatedly research, educate and take action to achieve your full potential and deliver a great result.
- You are comfortable with and frequently use email, social media, LinkedIN, job boards, and working in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- 1-2 years experience recruiting and sourcing
- Recruitment experience in environmental engineering or construction is a plus!
Why You Will Love Working for Us (The Benefits)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Competitive compensation and full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) retirement plans available.
- Opportunity to work from home or onsite with Client
- Monday-Friday work week.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.