Careers at Source2
Recruitment Advertising Specialist (Temporary, Full-Time)
- Job Title
- Recruitment Advertising Specialist (Temporary, Full-Time)
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
- Winter Park, FL
Recruitment Advertising Specialist
In-person training in our Winter Park office is required for this position. Keeping our employees safe is a top priority. Source2 adheres to CDC guidelines for all in-office interactions to mitigate the risks of COVID-19.
Once training is complete, individuals in this position will have the opportunity to work from home.
Are you looking to build a career in the recruiting and HR industry? Are you flexible, organized, and a service-aligned individual? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet, and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As the Recruitment Advertising Specialist, you will be responsible for driving job seekers to apply for our client’s open positions. You will respond to candidate questions via e-mail & phone while performing a variety of data entry tasks every day. A successful candidate for this role is a technically savvy, analytical, & creative individual who thrives when solving complex problems in a fast paced, team environment.
At Source2, we partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a phenomenal opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players redefining recruiting for major U.S. employers.
This is a temporary position that will last through our client's busy season.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
The starting pay for this position is $15.00 / hour.
Your Responsibilities as a Recruitment Advertising Specialist:
- Post high volumes of positions, ensuring that accuracy and compliance to standard SOP's are always followed
- Create advertisements to attract candidates to apply for open positions
- Use strong communication skills both verbally and through e-mails, internally and potentially with the client. This is key to being successful in the role.
- Being organized and able to prioritize tasks. Many aspects of this position and are time-sensitive and require attention-to-detail without sacrificing time or quality.
Why You Will Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – We work hard and like to play hard too!
- Prime location in Winter Park – We are conveniently located off of I-4 and next to a wide variety of premium restaurants and shopping
- Monday-Friday work week
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- 401(k) retirement options
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
What We Need from You (Job Requirements)
- Degree of study in Business, Human Resources, or a related field (preferred)
- Ability to make quick and precise decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- You should be proficient and comfortable using a Windows computer, navigating Microsoft Office and Google Docs applications
- Self-directed, solid attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Customer focused and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.