BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Requirement ID
- Fairfax, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Our team is looking for an Instructor/Facilitator to support a Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program. Experienced instructor required to perform the duties listed below. Please note that travel to all customer locations to include Extended Learning Sites (ELS) is required to instruct Supervisory, Leadership, and Professional Development Training.
- Develop and maintain and curriculum for the Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program;
- Provide support for the implementation of training;
- Remain knowledgeable of the organizational structure, mission, vision, goals and core values; and have knowledge about the DoD and the IC structures;
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for curriculum development and curriculum maintenance and course facilitation;
- Serve as an instructor for Supervisory, Leadership, and Professional Development Training and working to define, develop and instruct relevant course material;
- Instruct/facilitate Supervisory, Leadership and Professional Development Training for all seniors’ executives and leaders at all organizational levels
- Stay current and abreast of changing technical and mission requirements across the Agency and where appropriate incorporate these updates into curriculum;
- Provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders and customers;
- Execute Pre and Post Course Functions and tasks associated with program;
- Setup each classroom in the appropriate configuration, supplies, and course materials (Coordinating with site contract, if applicable); Package course materials for each participant on the roster; Duplicate and collate student materials as needed; Pick up roster, evaluations and name tents and deliver them to the classrooms; Return the classroom to order and recycle materials for next course;
- Maintain frequent and relevant communication with supervisors throughout the agency; Conduct on-line web-based supervisory courses and conduct training through Blackboard
- Support the on-going improvement of the Supervisory, Leadership, and Professional Development Program by conducting lessons learned with adjunct instructors, and updating training materials monthly;
- Respond to student inquiries in a timely manner and follow-up with the Government Lead Instructor or Program Manager;
- Other duties as required to assure successful completion of the course
- Engage with DoD, IC, Industry and other government organizations to benchmark, conduct best practices & market research and offer recommendations on effective leadership strategies
- Provide strategic and operational leadership development and organizational change management expertise to ensure effective planning, design, development, implementation, review, evaluation and continuous improvement of Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program
- Identify key cultural and leadership challenges, provide recommendations and incorporate in Leadership and Supervisory Learning Programs
- Develop and implement strategies to facilitate internal and external stakeholder engagement and analysis to better understand challenges of NGA supervisors and leaders
- Provide guidance and strategic support at the office and programmatic level to ensure success of the Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program
- Collaborate with Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions SMEs and HDN leadership to plan professional development activities, prepare related materials and facilitate or support facilitation efforts. To include conducting, supporting or leading the requisite research and disseminate activities as needed
- Collaborate with Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions and other key stakeholders to create high quality, academically rigorous and engaging online and instructor led courses across multi-disciplines. Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods, technologies and standards of practice for designing meaningful learning experiences (i.e. lectures, interactions/activities, assessments, etc.)
- Perform quarterly quality standard reviews of course offerings and utilize student feedback and learning management system data to provide leadership with comprehensive leadership, Supervisory and Professional Development program enhancement recommendations as part of continuous process improvement.
- Development program instructors (to include instructors)
- Expected to travel on weekends and holiday to meet class schedule. Travel required (prior to commencement) to support mission task. Travel includes OCONUS, (Germany and Hawaii, United Kingdom, and Australia)
*Note on travel: roughly 6-8 trips per year of 2-5 days in duration. Not unheard of to have two trips in a month. Some months with no travel.
- TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a poly
- Ability to instruct and facilitate a course for adult learners (Instructor-led and online)
- Ability to create curriculum and conduct curriculum maintenance
- Ability to adjust curriculum and develop new curriculum based on stakeholder, student feedback, and market research across the DoD, IC, and industry
- Ability to anticipate and meet the needs of the Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program
- Ability to instruct and facilitate courses for senior executives and leaders at all organizational levels. Experience with providing strategic communications support or speechwriting
- At least 15 years managing the design, development, delivery and maintenance of Leadership and Professional Development training for adult learners
- At least 10 years of experience developing and instructing senior executive leadership and professional development curriculum
- At least 10 years of experience in organizational change management and strategy and on how to implement and sustain change
- Advanced degree in Organizational Management and/or Executive Leadership Development
- Experience supporting Leadership, Supervisory and Professional Development Programs.
- Demonstrated experience within the IC
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD) experience
- Demonstrated experience with customer Human Development Policies and Procedures
- Demonstrated experienced with customer Human Development Policies and Procedures
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills