Option 2: Create a New Profile
Sr. Software Engineer, Machine Learning
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer, Machine Learning
- Position ID
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry.
Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments, and we stand behind everything we do.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in machine learning and natural language processing and a good understanding of different approaches to determine the best solutions to solve difficult problem. A strong background in machine learning and software development is required. You will work closely with the business and engineering to understand and help define areas where M/L can be applied to improve efficiency. We want someone who can bring ideas to the table that drive innovation.
- • Design, develop and deploy machine learning models in production environment.
- • Manage and monitor full lifecycle of ML models in production (e.g. monitor features, model results and performance)
- • Schedule and orchestrate complex ML workflows and pipelines using latest technologies and schedulers
- • Provide engineering solution to support production level machine learning and data-driven initiatives.
- • Continuous innovation and optimization of machine learning workflow, through R&D on new technologies
- • Establish, implement and maintain best practices and principles of machine learning engineering
- Machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
- Fluency in at least one modern ML frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, SpaCy, SciKit, Caffe)
- Implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
- Strong expertise in ML model deployment tooling (including experience with tools for real production deployments, testing, management of package dependency
Theoretical background of the mathematics/statistics of the ML algorithms a big plus.
- Familiar with the electronic component industry a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning, data science, software engineering
- Highly motivate and self driven
- Passionate about machine learning, new application areas and new tools
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.