BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
SharePoint Developer - Jr.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer - Jr.
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support day-to-day operations and administration of an organization's internal and/or external websites
- develop technical architecture of internet websites, including scripting and user interface design; develop new applications, modifications or enhancements to existing internet web programs for SharePoint 2010 or higher
- Configure and maintain libraries, lists, pages, site collections and search optimization
- Create InfoPath forms, implementing custom workflows, custom web pages and custom web parts
- Capable of using BCS and BDC features to connect to Oracle/Access databases and populate lists with data
- Implement best practices and establish controls, standards and procedures for SharePoint environment
- TS/SCI Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a poly
- HS diploma (combination of higher education and experience that comprises minimum of 5 years)
- No minimum years of experience required
- Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and a sense of ownership and commitment
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area from an accredited academic institution
- Up to four years of experience working with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer Platform (with recent experience using 2010 and 2013) in an administrative and end user support capacity in a formal academic or professional education and training environment
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of NGA and the IC
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills