BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud)
- Job Title
- Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud)
- Requirement ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: As an Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud) on our team, you will support a Department of the Treasury program whose mission is to safeguard the financial system from illicit use and to combat money laundering and promote national security through the collection, analysis and dissemination of financial intelligence, and the strategic use of financial authorities. This program carries out its mission by receiving and maintaining financial reports and other critical data provided by financial institutions, analyzing and disseminating that data for law enforcement and regulatory purposes, and building global cooperation with counterpart organizations in other countries and associated international bodies.
- Support key mission efforts to build workflows that integrate and analyze data and support application development
- Recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid resources
- Work with the customer to inform strategy and architecture design
This is an opportunity to stay on top of the latest cloud resources as you prototype using multiple techniques and new technologies.
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years of experience with Linux servers
- 3+ years of experience managing Elasticsearch clusters hosted on Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Experience with working in the financial industry
- Experience with maintaining and updating Linux servers for new applications and tools
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with multi-threaded, Big Data, and distributive cloud architectures and frameworks, including using Hadoop, MapReduce, Cloudera, Hive, Spark, and Elasticsearch to conduct Big Data analytics
- Able to manage Elasticsearch clusters hosted on the AWS platform
- Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes, including document parsing techniques and managing large data sets, such as multi-TB scale deployed environments while adhering to service-level agreements
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills