HR Assistant (Full Time - Temporary)
- Job Title
- HR Assistant (Full Time - Temporary)
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Howard University Hospital HR Assistant is intelligent person that handles the administrative responsibilities in the Employee Health and HR Departments. As a member of this team, you will know how to complete data entry and other administrative duties. We take pride in our understanding that every job, no matter how big or small affects the experience of our patients. And our team strives to assure that all hospital patients receive quality medical care and we want YOU to be a part of that effort.
Who are you?
We are looking for a passionate person who wants to join our Human Resources Department at Howard University Hospital. Every day is a new challenge, and you're continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support Howard University hospital’s business objectives. Ideal candidates have experience in a fast-paced high growth environment and the ability to work part of a team.
What will you do?
- Coordinates the administrative needs for the Human Resources Department.
- Assists Human Resources and Employee Health team with various projects including filing and data entry.
- Provides clerical assistance such as typing a variety of correspondence.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities that are related and appropriate to the position and area. The above responsibilities are a general description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this classification and are not to be considered as all-inclusive.
- Required Skills
What do you need?
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a Human Resources environment.