Careers at Source2
Entry Level Recruiter (Temporary, Full-Time)
- Job Title
- Entry Level Recruiter (Temporary, Full-Time)
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
- Winter Park, FL
Source2 Entry-Level Recruiter (Temporary, Full-Time)
In-person training in our Winter Park office is required for this position. Keeping our employees safe is a top priority. Source2 adheres to CDC guidelines for all in-office interactions to mitigate the risks of COVID-19.
Once training is complete, individuals in this position will have the opportunity to work from home.
Are you looking to build a career in the recruiting and HR industry? Are you flexible, organized, and a service-aligned individual? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet, and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As one of our Recruiters you will be a key contributor for screening and presenting qualified candidates. We are looking for aptitude, interest, and cultural fit more than extensive experience.
At Source2, we partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a phenomenal opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players transforming recruiting for major U.S. employers.
This is a temporary position that will last through our client's busy season.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
The starting pay for this position is $15.00 / hour.
Your Responsibilities as a Recruiter:
- Efficiently review resumes to identify the most qualified candidates to move forward in the evaluation process.
- Contact candidates and conduct phone screens.
- Schedule qualified candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes with clients and candidates.
- Manage candidates and workload through Source2’s and client’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Highly motivated to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly recruiting goals using effective time management skills
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Strong work ethic, positive outlook.
- Embrace variety and change in your work as a natural part of the professional development process.
- Efficiently screen candidates without sacrificing quality.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Great telephone etiquette and take pride in crafting grammatically correct emails.
Why You Will Love Working for Us (The Benefits)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Competitive compensation and full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) retirement plans available.
- Prime location in Winter Park – we are conveniently located off I-4 and next to a wide variety of premium restaurants and shopping.
- Monday-Friday work week.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.