Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Back End Focus)
- Job Title
- Senior Full Stack Engineer (Back End Focus)
- Position ID
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry. Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.
Sourceability is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer, Back End Focus to work with our team to help iteratively design, build, test, deploy, support and enhance our new predictive market analytics product, which provides near-real-time insights and analytics to customers via our responsive web application and/or our API integrations.
- Write well tested, maintainable, performant code, releasing continuously to production
- Work across the full stack, while focusing on your deep knowledge and passion for backend
- Provide technical guidance in the design and implementation of new features
- Perform code reviews of others’ design and code
- Participate in architectural reviews and discussions and propose improvements and solutions
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers
- Work closely with the team to keep our agile practice nimble and effective
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- 2+ years writing functional, unit tested Typescript code (or similar language)
- Experience writing streams / processing stream transformations / ETL / reactive programming (examples: Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming, RxJs, Akka)
- Requires expertise in one or more popular nodejs web server frameworks (express, koa, next.js, nuxt.js, others)
- Experience with ecommerce (especially B2B) a plus
- BS in Comp Sci or similar degree or equivalent experience
- Experience monitoring / reporting KPIs via DataDog, LogDNA, GA, New Relic, etc.
- Full Stack Architecture knowledge – from domain registration to DNS, networking, cloud infrastructure, REST w/ HATEOAS, Load Balancing, SEO, H/A
- CICD and Infrastructure Experience – Infrastructure as Code, K8s, Gitlab, AWS
- Agile – XP, Scrum or other Agile Experience desired
- Enjoys mentoring / being mentored by others
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.