Sales & Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Sales & Administrative Assistant
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Do you enjoy wearing many hats? Do you love working with people? Do want to work for an innovative company that is the best of the best? If you answered yes to all three, then you will fit right in!
Why Choose Falcon Custom Homes
Falcon Custom Homes is a company dedicated to providing home buyers with an experience like no other. Falcon's remarkable craftsmanship and attention to detail has earned the company numerous awards and accolades. Falcon's key to success is constant communication between builder and client, ensuring that each individual home is tailored exactly to the needs of the home buyer. It is this approach that has helped make Falcon the company it is today; one that provides not just a home, but an experience.
What Falcon Custom Homes Is Looking For
We are looking for an energetic Sales & Administrative Assistant who will provide administrative support to our Sales Partner and excellent customer service to our clients, ensuring efficient and smooth operations in our busy office.
Key responsibilities are:
- Coordinating internal activities associated with clients including creation of bid packages and contracts and completion of agreements and other paperwork
- Checking accuracy of client files and updating their information in the system
- Managing calendar and arranging sales-related meetings, appointments and calls
- Responding to client concerns, inquiries and requests by phone and email
- Supporting business development and marketing by proving relevant client reports, reviewing documents, correspondences and presentations materials, and researching potential business opportunities
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies while staying within the budget
- Performing special projects and other duties as directed by the Sales Partner
Criteria for success are:
- Proven experience as a Sales & Administrative Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and hands-on experience with a CRM software
If you are articulate, creative and proactive, we want to hear from you!
Visit www.homesbyfalcon.com for additional information about the company.