- Job Title
- Office Administrator
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Are you an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats? Are you flexible to handle anything that might come your way? Are you excited to be part of an innovative company that is the best of the best? If you answered yes to all three, then you will fit right in!
Why Choose Falcon Custom Homes
Falcon Custom Homes is a company dedicated to providing home buyers with an experience like no other. Falcon's remarkable craftsmanship and attention to detail has earned the company numerous awards and accolades. Falcon's key to success is constant communication between builder and client, ensuring that each individual home is tailored exactly to the needs of the home buyer. It is this approach that has helped make Falcon the company it is today; one that provides not just a home, but an experience.
What Falcon Custom Homes Is Looking For
Smooth processes and systems are essential to the success of the company. We are in need of an Office Administrator with excellent organization skills, a personable disposition, and a natural ability to roll with the punches.
Key responsibilities are:
- Handling overall administrative activities for the office including answering phone calls and providing callers with information about Falcon Custom Homes
- Overseeing office supplies and equipment including purchasing, monitoring inventory, and coordinating with IT firm on management and requisition
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with external stakeholders such as landlord, suppliers, and vendors that involve dealing with office lease issues and housekeeping needs, coordinating changes in orders and schedules, and creating newsletter, keeping them in the loop at all stages of the projects
- Preparing reports in accurate and timely manner
- Working closely with the accounting firm while processing payroll, implementing billing policies and procedures, generating invoice, and tracking payments
Criteria for success are:
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer support orientation and ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with accounting and payroll software (QuickBooks and VIPay a plus)
- Familiarity with editing and designing newsletter
If you enjoy handling administrative tasks without supervision, we want to hear from you!
Visit www.homesbyfalcon.com for additional information about the company.