- Job Title
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
As a family-owned commercial real estate firm, SIBSCO is fully committed to Grand Rapids and the surrounding area. Working with both client and internal portfolios, we have an expansive reach of two million square feet of real estate, including office, industrial, medical, and retail spaces. SIBSCO works with many local firms, and we are proud to call Grand Rapids home. We are seeking a detail-oriented Accountant to manage the bookkeeping process for both our internal and client properties.
Working closely with the Director of Property Management and our CPA, this role is accountable to these key activities:
- Internal and client bookkeeping – managing both client properties as well as internal and personal accounts. This includes but is not limited to monitoring expenses and budgets, managing and entering rent, and reconciling bank statements.
- Financial reporting – monthly and quarterly reports for client accounts.
- Payroll – efficiently track and process payroll for our team.
- Customer Service – being able to confidently and professionally answer, redirect, or look into any questions or requests from clients or the SIBSCO team.
What are we looking for?
If you have several years of consistently managing the accounting and bookkeeping function, let’s get in touch! Preference is given towards bookkeeping experience in commercial real estate, but it is not a requirement. Other important competencies include:
- Adaptability, with the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail, with a high level of organization
- A great attitude about work and a willingness to learn
Why work at SIBSCO?
- Competitive pay with annual bonus
- Complete medical coverage, 401(k) matching, PTO, cell phone stipend, and more!
- Free, 24/7 downtown Grand Rapids parking
- The opportunity to be a part of a West Michigan-oriented company that has a positive impact on the greater Grand Rapids community.