Director of Interim Services
- Job Title
- Director of Interim Services
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
HR Collaborative is on a mission to create thriving workplaces for 1 million people by 2029. We partner with growing, mid-market clients to align their people practices to their business strategies, elevate their HR and deliver measurable value. Leveraging our Thriving Workplace model, we help our clients attract, develop and retain their most impactful resource: their talent. Internally, our culture is designed to thrive with high autonomy, deep talent expertise, investment in your development, dress for your day, flexible/remote work arrangements and agile technology.
HR Collaborative recognizes that even the best HR teams need a few helping hands from time to time. Our Interim HR service was developed as a solution to help clients through those busy HR seasons or when they find themselves short-handed due to staff turnover or leaves of absence and the like. Our talented pool of HR professionals provide short and long term coverage support, as well as project work for our valued clients.
Reporting to our Vice President of Talent Management Services, our Director of Interim Services will be accountable for these key activities:
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruitment efforts for our interim HR professionals – sourcing, interviewing, onboarding, etc.
- Grow interim candidate database in a manner that facilitates efficiently and effectively matching qualified candidates to open requests
- Ensure both positive client and candidate experiences through consistent communication and an unparalleled commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service
- Actively communicate with interim staff, ensuring team members are supported while on assignment
- In collaboration with our sales team, proactively identify and initiate new business opportunities
- Oversee and manage the administrative and system components of the business operations working with finance and administration teams.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement in the interim staffing model
What it takes to thrive:
- 3 – 5 years of management experience in the staffing industry or related field
- Enjoys working in a fast paced work environment
- Prior work experience in Human Resources strongly preferred
- Extensive experience generating and administering behavioral and situational based interview questions
- Exceptional relationship and team building skills, setting a tone of collaboration within and across work groups within HR Collaborative and clients.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and a deliberate approach to continuous improvement
Why HR Collaborative?
- Helping to create thriving workplaces is incredibly meaningful work
- Remote/flexible work options
- Comprehensive benefit options (Health/Vision/Dental, HSA Matching, Parental Leave, Retirement plan, generous PTO, dress for your day)
- We’re a certified great place to work!
- Highly connected, positive work culture
- Significant Investment in employee networking/development
- Centralized downtown GR location, free parking