- Job Title
- Marketing Specialist
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Are you an ambitious Marketing Specialist looking for an opportunity to advance your career? Would you like to have a significant role in a smaller business while working closely with the leaders?
AMDG Architects believes in the importance of nurturing a culture where each team member can use their talents and expertise to serve others in the pursuit of excellent environments.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Specialist to focus on creating, implementing, and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various channels. Our ideal candidate should feel comfortable working independently in accomplishing day-to-day marketing activities and thrive with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the firm’s President in creating, evaluating, and adjusting marketing plans to reflect short- and long-term goals
- Developing and implementing social media strategy
- Building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns
- Setting and tracking annual marketing budget and project-specific budgets
- Coordinating photography projects and “Speaker Series”
- Designing and creating graphics, brochures, presentation materials, promotional videos, and other marketing collateral
- Ensuring that all marketing materials and promotional items are in line with the firm’s brand identity
- Keeping track of potential business opportunities for the firm
- Assisting in events planning and content development
To be successful, you must:
- Have a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or similar relevant field
- Have a prior working experience as a marketing specialist for at least five (5) years
- Have strong project management and multitasking skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and track record of working with cross-functional teams and liaising with external groups and vendors
- Have commercial awareness partnered with creative mind and initiative
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Have proven experience in WordPress (Working knowledge of HTML a plus)
- Have demonstrated experience in marketing software and social listening tools (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Business, Mailchimp, Hootsuite)
- Have hands-on experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Have solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Understand architectural field, design, and construction processes
We offer excellent pay, competitive benefits package, bonus potential, great culture, mentoring programs, best technology, and more!
If you are a people-person and hungry to do what we listed above, we need to talk, so apply online today!