Data and Outcomes Analyst
- Job Title
- Data and Outcomes Analyst
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Data and Outcomes Analyst
First Steps Kent is an independent, public-private partnership that leads community efforts to strengthen and coordinate early childhood services in Kent County, Michigan. By providing knowledge, skills, and opportunities to families, we invest in the community’s youngest children to ensure a more prosperous future for all—and you can help!
In November 2018, Kent County passed a .25 mil increase. This will generate more than $5 million annually for the next 6 years to provide dedicated funding for community-based early childhood programs that are proven to work, ensuring that children and their families have access to vital services and supports. First Steps Kent is the organization administering these funds based on recommendations from the Resident Proposal Review Board.
We are in search of a Data and Outcomes Analyst with an innate attention to detail who can be a resource to the staff of millage-funded programs and ensure compliance with Ready by Five Early Childhood millage requirements through analysis, strong communication, and relationship building. We’re excited to add to our team!
What your day will look like:
- Uses all aspects of Ready by Five data collection process to ensure service provider data reporting is accurate. Supports community partners data entry process by answering technical questions and provides problem-solving technical consultation, as needed.
- Uses quantitative and qualitative data to prepare monthly updates for leadership and community stakeholders on Ready by Five programs and initiatives. Supports implementation and oversee updating of trends performance management scorecard.
- Reviews program compliance with reporting requirements, deliverables, subcontracts, and contractual scopes of work, as needed.
- Analyzes and extrapolates large data sets, reviews, compiles and identifies relevant information within reports.
- Conducts scholarly research and literature reviews as related to assigned projects.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business Analytics or related field.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience analyzing and interpreting data.
- Strong familiarity with early childhood programming.
- A strong ethical principle, emphasizing integrity and confidentiality in all work.
- Self-motivated individual who also values teamwork and collaboration.
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for improving the lives of young children.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, with a generous PTO package
- Positive work/life balance
- An opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth and development of children and families across Kent County
To learn more about the work First Steps Kent is doing and the Ready by Five millage, check us out online at https://www.firststepskent.org/earlychildhoodproposal
If this sounds like a fit for you, please upload both your cover letter and resume in the "Upload Resume" section on the following page.
First Steps Kent is an Equal Opportunity Employer