- Job Title
- Marketing Lead
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Ready to unleash your creativity, digital marketing and brand development know-how to build out the marketing function in service of thriving people, organizations and communities? HR Collaborative is on a mission to create thriving workplaces for 1 million people by 2029. We partner with growing, mid-market clients to align their people practices to their business strategies, elevate their HR and deliver measurable value. Leveraging our Thriving Workplace model, we help our clients attract, develop and retain their most impactful resource: their talent.
Internally, our culture is designed to thrive with high autonomy, deep talent expertise, investment in your development, dress for your day, flexible/remote work arrangements and agile technology. Expansion into new offerings and geographies means opportunities to get in on the ground floor of our growing organization.
As a values-driven organization, our Marketing Lead is first and foremost responsible for exemplifying our organizational values:
- We build personal relationships with our clients
- We collaborate with each other
- We pitch in to help
- We are worthy of trust
- We are People Promoters
- We do it right
Reporting to our Thriving Workplace Architect, our Marketing Lead is accountable to these key activities:
- Generates qualified leads via inbound and outbound marketing – Builds and nurtures the marketing lead generation funnel through media relations, event-based marketing campaigns, social media (LinkedIn and Facebook), eblasts/marketing automations and search engine optimization to generate qualified leads for our sales team via Hubspot, our Customer Relationship Management system.
- Generates quality marketing content – In alignment with the Marketing Strategy and personas, develops email campaigns, blogs, website and video content to maximize across our channels that creates a call to action.
- Design – Develops our brand consistency, lends creative direction and leverages Adobe Suite to create and manage digital assets for use across our marketing and sales client journey.
- Sales Support - Develops and maintains sales collateral, creates and proofs client presentations and is the first line of support to the People Strategist team to maintain a branded, professional and friction-less experience for client proposals and statements of work via our PandaDoc proposal system.
What it takes to thrive:
If you’ve got a BA in Marketing or Communications, coupled with 1-3 years of in-the-trenches experience in digital marketing experience within a growing organization, let’s talk. Other really important competencies include:
- Digital Optimization - Optimizes landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms. Manages key conversion points in the marketing funnel (visits, Marketing Qualified Leads, Sales Qualified Leads) and ultimately the lead-to-client conversion rate. Experience creating and managing campaigns in Hubspot or equivalent CRM preferred.
- Event Management – Project Manages all local/regional events, consulting with People Strategists to drive intentionality, alignment with Marketing Strategy. Leverages internal connections and administrative support to ensure preparation ahead of, and seamless logistics the day of events.
- Copy Writing - Presents information in an appealing, informative, concise and easy-to- understand manner. Has a developed a portfolio of business writing with a creative, yet distinctive voice that speaks to business owners, partners and decision makers.
- Graphic design - Creates visual concepts (using Photoshop, Adobe Suite, Wordpress) to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate. Works in an agile manner to develop the overall layout and production design for various channels and collateral.
- Enthusiasm - As a fast-growing company, we move quickly. We need all the positivity, engagement and drive you can bring!
- Tech Savvy - Appetite for and proficiency working with high tech, cloud-based productivity, calendaring, video/audio conferencing tools and virtual teams in a Results-Only Work Environment.
Why HR Collaborative?
- Remote/flexible work options
- We’re a certified great place to work - We practice what we preach and live a positive work culture!
- Significant investment in EE Networking/Development
- Comprehensive benefit options (Health/Vision/Dental, HSA Matching, Parental Leave, Retirement, Dress for your day, profit sharing)
- Centralized downtown GR location, free parking