Customer Account Specialist
- Job Title
- Customer Account Specialist
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Advantage Label and Packaging was built upon the belief that relationships are the fundamental elements for success. From our customers and vendors to our team members, our goal is to create long-term partnerships based on trust. We are focused on making lives better for our clients, employees, and business partners. Our unique approach to labeling solutions is to be the expert and trusted advisor for every piece of the puzzle, not just printed labels. The breadth of our solutions include equipment, software, technical support, and service. This has led to us growing our business nationwide and internationally.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dependable Customer Account Specialists who will care for customers in ways that exceed their expectations.
What You Will Do
The Customer Account Specialist position is foundational to the operations of our growing company. You will represent our business by building relationships with clients, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and handling all their needs. You will work closely with our Account Managers and Purchasing Manager to place and track orders. You will partner with Sales and Production to discuss issues and resolve problems, ensuring the best possible experience for the customers.
What We Need From You
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, communication, or related field.
- You are good at developing genuine relationships. You collaborate with other departments and functional areas.
- You have effective communication skills. Bilingual in English and Spanish is beneficial.
- You have the drive and initiative to continuously learn and improve.
- You have strong computer skills and can easily adapt to new technology. You are comfortable using Microsoft products and working with spreadsheets.
- You are competent in math and confident in calculating sums, margins, and percentages among others.
What’s In It For You
- No sales, late nights, and weekend work
- Lots of autonomy within the role
- Excellent launch pad to other opportunities within the company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Family-oriented and supportive team
- Relaxed and welcoming environment
- You are not just a number. You are part of the family!
Are you up for the challenge? Do not let your lack of experience hold you back! Apply online today!