- Job Title
- Marketing Specialist
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
AUVESY, Inc. is the global market leader for data management systems and the company behind versiondog, the world's leading version control & data management system for automated production. AUVESY, Inc. has a wide range of customers across the industrial spectrum who use this version control and change management software to safeguard their systems and devices. versiondog is the go-to solution for safeguarding data and for disaster recovery.
AUVESY, Inc. is growing, and we are looking to add a Marketing Specialist to our Grand Rapids team!
Our Marketing Specialist will implement, maintain, and coordinate our marketing efforts in close cooperation with the sales team, with the ultimate goal of driving incremental sales opportunities and growing the company’s presence across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing your creativity to develop brand awareness and educate our customers and potential customers.
- Maintaining and updating marketing channels such as the company website, email marketing accounts, search engine optimization, and social media.
- Providing insight to leadership through goal reporting and analytics.
- Partnering alongside the sales team and distribution partners with the production and development of emails and marketing campaigns, sales presentations, and proposals.
- Continuously monitoring marketing avenues and keeping the pulse on new platforms to promote AUVESY, Inc.
- Handling specific projects as assigned by the CEO and COO.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field.
- Experience with Microsoft products, CRM systems, and Wordpress
- Knowledge of SEO and search marketing strategies a plus.
- Proven technical writing skills with an eye for the creative.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is a must, with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
Here’s what we’re offering the right candidate:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a growing organization.
- Exciting growth potential in a newly created role.
- A company culture that embodies inclusion and teamwork.