- Job Title
- System Architect
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
AUVESY is the global market leader for data management systems and the company behind versiondog, the world's leading version control and data management system for automated production. We have a wide range of customers across the industrial spectrum who use this version control and change management software to safeguard their systems and devices.
We are growing and we are looking for a proactive, customer-oriented System Architect to join our team!
As a System Architect, you will build and implement installation plans to support sales for AUVESY and our distribution partners. You will configure and install the versiondog software, assist customers with questions and issues they encounter, and provide training to end users. In this position, you will develop skills in system architecture, design, and integration across a variety of industries in North America.
What you will be doing:
- Communicate and contribute in customer-facing environments, including customer trainings, meetings, and sales presentations
- Work with members of our sales team and distribution partners to translate customer requirements into a working solution
- Take part in the development and implementation of the solution and handle application installation and configuration both remotely and in person
- Consult and assist customers by fine tuning the application functionality to meet their requests and objectives
- Work collaboratively with customers and team members and provide technical support throughout the lifecycle of software purchase
- Carry out special projects assigned by the CEO and COO
What we are looking for:
- At least one year of experience in software development and architecture (factory floor experience is an asset)
- Proficiency in Microsoft server systems (Active Directory, SMTP etc.), automation technology (Rockwell, Siemens, Kuka, etc.), and industrial communication (Ethernet/IP etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proven excellence in problem solving and troubleshooting, allowing you to ask probing questions, think beyond the immediate problem, and craft technical solutions
- Track record in project planning and management and in prioritizing and executing tasks efficiently
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time within North America to support customer needs (authorization to work in the United States and valid driver’s license are essential)
- Fluency in Spanish is desired
What we are offering:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a growing organization
- Exciting advancement potential in a newly created role
- Company culture that embodies inclusion and teamwork
- High-performing, quick-thinking, entrepreneurial work environment
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply now!