- Job Title
- Marshall, MI
- Other Location
A family-owned and operated company, Walters-Dimmick Petroleum, Inc. brought Johnny’s Markets to life by reimagining our Shell-branded convenience stores.
To continue our presence as a fun, friendly, and innovative organization, we are searching for an energetic and driven Recruiter to help us identify and attract top talent to join our amazing team. Key responsibilities will include the full recruitment life cycle and building long-term consultative partnerships with our corporate office and stores.
This position is ideal for someone who is dedicated and customer service oriented. This is also a great opportunity for a recent college graduate who is looking to start a human resources career.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their needs and requirements
- Own end-to-end recruiting including research sourcing, candidate assessment and management, offer, negotiation, and closing stages
- Focus on maintaining and improving the employer brand
- Ensure great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open positions
- Strive to consistently measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Share data-driven updates with hiring managers proactively
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Full-cycle and high-volume recruiting experience in retail preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, creative thinking, and good judgment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple searches and competing priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of establishing strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Proficiency in recruitment tools, applicant tracking systems, and social media recruiting
What We Offer
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision plans, life insurance, 401K match, paid vacation and holidays
- Autonomy to develop a dynamic recruiting process, create structure, and implement strategies
- A family-oriented work environment with a culture that values honesty and supports the community
Recent graduates are welcome to apply! Come start your professional career with Walters-Dimmick Petroleum!
Learn more about what we do and how we are a part of your community by visiting https://johnnysmarkets.com/ or one of our stores today.
Walters-Dimmick Petroleum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.