General Manager / Integrator (EOS)
- Job Title
- General Manager / Integrator (EOS)
- Zeeland, MI
- Other Location
Merchant Automotive is dedicated to becoming the go-to resource in the Duramax and Allison line of diesel automotive products. This ongoing mission of providing expert knowledge and solutions is driven by our unwavering dedication to supporting our customers.
Merchant Automotive is seeking a dynamic General Manager / EOS Integrator to faithfully lead the company into its next phase of growth. Reporting to the President (Visionary), the General Manager / Integrator will harmoniously motivate, lead, manage, and hold direct reports accountable (LMA). This position will coordinate, execute, and oversee all operational, financial, and business development activities within the organization. The General Manager / Integrator will focus on removing obstacles and barriers while consistently ensuring everyone is rowing together in the same direction. The General Manager / Integrator will ensure the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet the current and future needs of the organization in support of the long-term vision. This is an opportunity to lead and grow a robust EOS company and push Merchant Automotive into the next level.
In This Role, You Will:
- As a part of the leadership team, assist in the development and execution of organizational strategy. In collaboration with the President/Visionary, serve as the catalyst to drive execution of the vision and strategic plan.
- Oversee day to day operations of the organization, inclusive of budget management and P&L responsibility.
- Expand and drive company capacity in the automotive e-commerce space
- Provide flawless service delivery for clients while exceeding customer expectations.
- Lead, mentor, and coach team members at all levels of the organization, while removing obstacles and barriers for the team to achieve the highest level of success.
- Identify, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources.
- Establish, communicate, and implement operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Develop robust company scorecard to monitor key performance indicators, while supplying expertise and guidance on operational projects and systems. Present periodic performance reports and metrics to company leadership.
- Ensure that departmental decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, and facilities are in line with the organization’s business plan and vision.
- Conduct weekly leadership meetings, quarterly strategic meetings, and performance reviews with direct reports.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5-10 years of progressive and documented responsibility in business leadership & execution of strategic initiatives. Automotive or manufacturing experience a plus.
- You have a strong track record of providing and leading a vision and strategy that directly and positively impacts growth and revenue.
- Strong financial acumen. Extensive budget and P&L experience.
- Experience helping companies grow through the scale-up phase into a mature business phase.
- Comfortable in a high-growth EOS environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert supervisory, leadership, and motivational skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to engage in constructive conflict.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience within an EOS environment. (Entrepreneurs Operating System). Understanding of how to maximize the Integrator role inside of the EOS framework.
- Experience working in or understanding of the automotive parts e-commerce industry
- Prior CRM/ERP experience. NetSuite a strong plus.
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience. Ability to identify, prioritize, and drive forward new opportunities.
- Experience working with small organizations ($5-35 million) and helping them grow
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that matches your skills and interests, apply now!
Learn more about us by visiting our website: https://www.merchant-automotive.com/
Merchant Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Merchant Automotive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, core values, merit, and business need.