CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Mail Clerk II
- Job Title
- Mail Clerk II
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Mail Clerk II for a government contract in Washington, DC providing mail room services which include processing incoming mail and other items, and preparing outgoing mail and other items for picking. The Mail Clerk will also process accountable mail, newspapers, and confidential disposal bin requests. Additionally, the Mail Clerk will provide customer support on behalf of the mailroom staff. Additional duties include basic data entry and form processing functions; conduct inventories. The Mail Clerk will drive a mail vehicle within a 50-mile radius to pick-up and deliver items.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have the ability to read and follow instructions explicitly, possess effective communication skills both orally and written
- Must be literate and have the ability to communicate in English
- At least one (1) year of mailroom experience including envelope folding and stuffing, sorting, delivering, and metering mail, and be able to perform mail duties as assigned
- Must have knowledge of USPS shipping methods
- Must hold a valid vehicle operator's license, with no record of accidents or traffic violations within the last three (3) years, and no record of an alcohol or drug abuse problem
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience driving a cargo van or larger vehicle
- Must be knowledgeable of the street layout of the Washington Metropolitan Area, capable of reading a map, and be able to drive to locations in a timely manner
- Heavy lifting is required
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $16.24 Hourly to $16.24 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951