CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Site Manager
- Position ID
- Norfolk, VA
- Other Location
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) seeks a Site Lead to oversee a federal contract in Portsmouth, VA providing logistical support services. The Site Lead shall have the basic skills and knowledge required to plan, control, manage and be responsible for the successful completion of the logistical work required of the contract. The Site Lead shall be qualified to be the on-site supervisor and the point of contact (POC) for the Government representatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Have the authority to resolve problems, allocate resources, manage personnel, and monitor operations performance adhering to the PWS and those general instructions on limitations deadlines presented by Government management to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Possess the basic knowledge and skills required to plan, control, manage, and be responsible for the successful completion of the work. Must be qualified to be the on-site supervisor and POC for Government representatives.
- Demonstrate the skills and abilities to be able to provide overall supervision for employees to include, but not limited to, planning and managing the project professionally, ensuring that work is scheduled properly to obtain maximum use of resources, ensuring accurate and timely reports are provided, providing effective supervision to prevent inefficient or wasteful methods in the performance of labor-hour services ordered, and ensuring cost saving factors and quality controls are used to ensure work is performed as scheduled and at a fair and reasonable cost in accordance with the terms of the Government's QASP included in the PWS.
- Recommended Associate's Degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience using automated warehouse management systems within the past five (5) years.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Must possess the basic knowledge and skills required to plan, control, manage, and be responsible for the successful completion of the work and shall be qualified to be the on-site supervisor and POC for Government representatives.
- An active secret security clearance is required.
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Pay Range
- $85,000.00 Annually to $85,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951