CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Warehouse Specialist Supervisor
- Job Title
- Warehouse Specialist Supervisor
- Position ID
- Norfolk, VA
- Other Location
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) seeks a Warehouse Specialist Supervisor to oversee the storage and distribution operations for a federal contract in Portsmouth, VA providing logistical support services.
Essential Job Functions
- Directs employees engaged in receiving, storing, issuing, shipping and distributing a variety of bin and bulk materials, equipment and commodities using automated and manual material moving equipment, devices and systems.
- Plans the subordinate workers, equipment, facilities, and materials based on projected workload on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Establishes deadlines, priorities and work sequences, general work schedules, methods and policies established by the Site Supervisor. Redirects workers and resources to accomplish unanticipated work and to accommodate daily workload fluctuations.
- Conducts planning of current and future work schedules, providing workload data, estimates, information on staffing needs, and recommendations as to the scheduling of projected work. Ensures work is done properly and efficiently meeting the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Uses Government Data Systems to perform the requirements in the PWS, including but not limited to, resolving common error conditions, responding to computer output instructions or error conditions, and following the SOPs.
- Recommended Associate's Degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in distribution and warehousing using MAT or equivalent automated Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) within the past five (5) years.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Must be knowledgeable in DD1348-1A receipt processing, Navy requisitions, inventory practices, supply operations, data entry into personal computers and scanning devices, and possess an understanding of storage plans.
- Must possess a motor vehicle and forklift license for forklifts up to 20,000 lbs.
- Must possess an active Secret security clearance.
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Sync to Internal Description
- Pay Range
- $60,000.00 Annually to $60,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951