Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Registered Nurse Clinical Decision Unit Nights
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse Clinical Decision Unit Nights
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75237
- Other Location
Registered Nurse Clinical Decision Unit (RN) job, Full-Time, Nights, Methodist Charlton Hospital
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Clinical Decision Team. This is for a full-time job opportunity.
The Clinical Decision Unit Registered nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. The Registered Nurse provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding nursing position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients in our Clinical Decision Unit. The RN must have at least 1 year nursing experience.
Registered Nurse Clinical Decision Unit Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Registered Nurse Clinical Decision Unit Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS Certification and ACLS
- Current additional certifications as required by department
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- Work experience: at least 1 year registered nurse experience
Since 1975, Methodist Charlton Medical Center has been both a trusted healthcare provider and teaching hospital for the people of southwest Dallas County.
The Clinical Decision Unit works closely with the Emergency Department to provide care for patients that need extended time to get through diagnosis and treatment. Methodist Charlton Medical Center has emergency care available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our emergency care team stands prepared to handle emergencies including heart attack and cardiac events, severe gastrointestinal ailments and stomach pain, severe, sudden headaches, and other symptoms of medical emergencies.