CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Proposal Writer
- Position ID
- Yonkers, NY 10701
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) seeks a Proposal Writer to join our Business Development Team in developing accurate, compelling and high-quality content for Business Development-related material and responses to DoD's Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Essential Job Functions
1. Writing proposal sections as assigned and ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements, including:
- Gathering and researching information for use in proposal development activities.
- Writing clear, persuasive and articulate proposal sections.
- Translating complex ideas into easily understandable text.
2. Preparing responses to Sources Sought and Requests for Information (RFI)
3. Drafting and updating Capability Statements
4. Creating and updating content for Corporate Website and Press Releases
5. Developing and maintaining a "Response Library' consisting of reusable and customized response elements
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's of Science or Bachelor's of Arts Degree required
- A minimum of 1-3 years' of proposal or grant writing.
- Excellent communication skills, in particular writing skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly research technical/complex topics and translate information into articulate, persuasive and easily understandable text.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, including all elements of document creation (creating and working with tables, images, reference elements); expert in Adobe Acrobat and Illustrator
- Must be extremely organized, pays great attention to detail, able to multi-task, and is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Pay Range
- $54,000.00 Annually to $54,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951