Multimedia Graphic Designer
- Job Title
- Multimedia Graphic Designer
- Job ID
- Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181
- Other Location
NAI Hiffman, Chicago's Leading Commercial Real Estate firm is seeking an energetic, driven individual to fill a Multimedia Graphic Designer position located in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. This experienced designer is an innovative, creative individual with an ability to work across multiple platforms (print, presentation, interactive, digital etc.) to create visual materials that compellingly communicate the firm’s value to our clients, prospects, and employees. This teammate will lead key marketing campaigns and partner with property managers and marketing teammates to support innovative initiatives with a goal of elevating the company and its clients through creative, differentiating storytelling and messaging.
- Exhibits and promotes Hiffman’s Core Values – Accountability, Collaboration, Innovation, and Integrity
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience is a plus but not necessary
- Workplace experience, minimum of 3 years
- Have previously worked in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Hours are 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday
- Support and innovate in content creation and design of Hiffman branded marketing collateral that wins; this includes templates, printed and digital materials, external and internal presentations, web and other media to support new business, while ensuring corporate brand and writing style guide are followed
- Design and create custom brand design, logos, interactive materials, brochures, websites, emails, advertising, postcards, promotional products, suite design, for brokerage and management clients upon request
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to organize and monitor marketing campaigns from conception to completion
- Work independently and/or in partnership with Creative Director to plan, shoot, assemble, edit, and roll out video projects
- Animate graphics for integration into video projects
- Create individual graphic elements as needed (diagrams, information graphics, illustrations, etc.)
- Assist training efforts in graphic design and technology for members of the marketing group
- Other tasks may include identifying innovative/creative opportunities, supporting internal communications, competitive intelligence, art/graphic installations, and leveraging social media platforms to increase company’s online presence
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and AfterEffects)
- Shooting/editing photography and video
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Strategic thinking
- Demonstrates proactivity and strong project management skills
Hiffman Companies is proud to announce the formation of Hiffman National. While NAI Hiffman remains the fully integrated real estate services market leader in the greater metropolitan Chicago marketplace, Hiffman National provides property management, project services and accounting services to Hiffman clients outside of Chicago, Suburban Chicago, Northwest Indiana and Southeast Wisconsin. The formation of Hiffman National was a direct response to key institutional clients requesting the NAI Hiffman property management team and platform to service assets and tenants within their portfolio in specific national markets. In order to meet our clients’ needs outside of our exclusive NAI Hiffman territory within the NAI Global organization and alleviate any confusion with our affiliate partners in other markets, we proudly launched Hiffman National.
CHICAGO, SUBURBAN CHICAGO, NORTHWEST INDIANA, SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN
NAI Hiffman is the largest independent real estate services firm in the Chicago-area, providing leasing, property management, tenant representation, capital markets, project services, research and marketing services for institutional and private owners and occupiers of commercial real estate. NAI Hiffman currently leases and manages approximately 91.3 million square feet encompassing more than 700 commercial properties. With more than 200 employees, NAI Hiffman is the Chicago-area representative for NAI Global, the world’s largest managed network of real estate service providers, with more than 6,000 local market professionals managing more than 1.15 billion square feet of property. NAI Global has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.hiffman.com.
Hiffman National is a property solutions provider for owners and occupiers of commercial real estate throughout the country. Hiffman National’s business lines include property management services, project services, accounting and marketing services for institutional and private owners of office, industrial and medical office real estate. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Hiffman National currently manages more than 70 office, medical and industrial assets nationally for several major institutional owners and operates a satellite office in Ohio where it currently manages over 4 million square feet.