Careers at Source2
Assembler - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Assembler - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Shawnee, OK 74801
- Other Location
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Assemblers!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st & 2nd Shift Assemblers in our Shawnee facility.
We are the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose our brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our Assemblers are at the core of our business and contribute largely to our company’s success. In this position, you will be responsible for the assembly of our production lines, ensuring quality by following SPIs, follow all safety guidelines & wear PPE, use of hand tools, and working on a team using components to assemble a finished product. We’re looking for Assemblers who are safety conscious, dependable, detail-oriented, and can work well with others in a team environment.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Possess a good work ethic and be adaptable
- Be able read a tape measure
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs - bend, stoop, squat, stand, use hands repetitively, and work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Be able to read, write, and speak English
- Be dependable and detail oriented
- Successful candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.