Lead Cyber and Information Security Architect
- Job Title
- Lead Cyber and Information Security Architect
- Job ID
- Work From Home,
- Other Location
About the Role
As an Lead Cyber and Information Security Architect – Remediation Services, you will work closely with clients in developing and improving their security programs. This will require the ability to understand diverse client environments and risks in order to identify appropriate remediation/mitigation options. Additionally, this will require the ability to drive the implementation of technical solutions and technologies in support of security initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate
Someone who has experience performing internal/external Penetration Testing, Security Risk Assessments and consulting services as they relate to HIPAA and NIST compliance and risk management, FFIEC compliance, Data Security Architecture, and program development/maturity. Managed a team of 5 other engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (Master’s preferred) or equivalent work experience in IT and/or Information Security.
- 10+ years’ experience in information security, architecture, and risk management. Prefer experience performing assessments of and designing/building security architecture in a client-facing/consulting role.
- Experience in designing and implementing IT Security architecture and technologies.
- Working knowledge of risk and security frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g. HIPAA, COBIT, NIST, CSC, and ISO 27001/2).
- Proficient with MAC, Linux, and Windows operating systems and tools.
- Ability to think holistically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk as well as mitigation or remediation options.
- Experience writing technical reports/presentations and presenting to non-technical audiences.
- Must be available for regular travel up 50%.
- Relevant risk and/or security certification(s) required (CISSP, GSEC, CISM, or equivalent)
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.
CCPA Privacy Notice