Electrical Foreman (Journeyman Electrician)
- Job Title
- Electrical Foreman (Journeyman Electrician)
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68137
- Other Location
Brase Electrical provides electrical solutions to commercial and residential projects in the state of Nebraska. With the most modern tools and equipment, we provide our journeymen with the best resources to complete these major projects. We also provide employees with stability with over 64 years of service and a consistent expansion of our footprint in Nebraska. Flexibility and family are important which is why most projects are within 60 minutes or less of the Omaha Metro. We provide full employee medical insurance coverage and 50% for family company funded at the expense of Brase Electrical. These benefits are unmatched by our competitors.
We have deep family roots and organizational values that make it a great place to work and start a career!
Brase is currently performing a search for a Electrical Foreman (Journeyman Electrician). As a Brase Electrical Project Foreman, you will be working on well-known projects in the Omaha Metro area, with some of the most modern tools and equipment. You will work autonomously on a wide variety of job sites, while being backed with the training and resources to ensure your success. You will be offered autonomy and the opportunity to make in impact in several different areas including leading effective teams.
For additional questions on this role, please contact our recruiting team directly at (402)290-6018 OR email@example.com
- Accurately and safely apply electrical principles to efficiently execute customer projects in accordance with local and state code regulations.
- Demonstrate leadership through overseeing a small team of 3-6 employees daily; mentor and coach Electrical Apprentices and enhance their working knowledge of safe electrical practices.
- Exhibit autonomy and organization by successfully completing customer projects and meeting deadlines or other key milestones.
Brase Electrical is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Most projects are within 60 minutes of the Metro.
Compensation will be determined on experience. Our benefits package offers full, employee paid for employee medical insurance with family 50% paid for.
- Top candidates for this role will have a history of 3 or more years of experience as a Journeymen Electrician.
- Leadership/mentorship experience; experience coaching and mentoring small teams of electricians.
- Nebraska and Iowa state electrical licenses.
For additional questions on this role, please contact our recruiting team directly at (402) 290-6018 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Brase Electrical Contracting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC.. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.