Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
- Job Title
- Crib Attendant
- Job ID
- Albion, IN 46701
- Other Location
Recent wage increases!! Apply today!!
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Albion, IN
Available to interview? We’re welcoming walk-in interviews at our Albion plant! Visit us Monday through Friday between 8am – 4pm at 500 South 7th Street, Albion, IN 46701. Please ask for Khai, our Onsite Recruiter.
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Crib Attendants!
We currently have open opportunities for 3rd Shift – Crib Attendant’s in our Albion facility. The starting pay for this position is $15.00 / hour. We also offer a $1,000 Referral Bonus and a $1,000 Retention Bonus!
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Crib Attendants are responsible for the following:
- Unloading UPS/verify paper work and put away, bait boxes - replenish tooling used, daily inventories - to maintain stock for production, answering tool crib window and responding to production needs, send out any items needing to be repaired, get all dirty rages, gloves, etc. around for Cintas, sorting gloves when returned from laundry, monthly inventories, fix hex keys, burr away tools, etc. List of items we are out of, sweeping and keeping work area clean/organized, and sorting drills and tool holders needing repair.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Possess a high degree of quality workmanship
- Must be able to stand for long periods at a time
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others and individually
- Be able to lift up to 35lbs – or more
- Ability to read and understand written/verbal instructions in English
- Ability to write production and quality information in English
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends as required
Text "DEXTER" to "25000" to Apply!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.