Technical Talent Development Manager
- Job Title
- Technical Talent Development Manager
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
Enova's Technical Talent Development Manager does more than manage a team of technical trainers. At Enova, we are redefining learning in the workplace. In this role, you will have a strategic impact on how technical training is designed and deployed across the heavy equipment industry. As Enova's Technical Talent Development Manager, you can expect much more than just training others; you will be positively impacting learning across entire industries. Learn more beyond the job description - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Focus: diesel, hydraulic, electrical, and other core technical systems in heavy construction machinery with an emphasis on Caterpillar product lines (apprentice to master level content)
- Build a collaborative, high performing team of Technical Trainers to design and deploy data driven, strategically-aligned, customized instructional design courses with a focus on heavy machinery repair, diesel systems/related components and customer service.
- Build data-driven customized training content for internal customers and focused external customer-driven training content - both with an emphasis on measurable learning objectives and outcomes that learners will achieve once a course is completed.
- Support and lead Enova technical training strategy, objectives and initiatives. Leads dedicated Enova training staff to ensure required customer outcomes are achieved, a premium customer experience is delivered, customer relationships are grown and customer loyalty is achieved.
- Assist with the advancement of workforce development efforts by representing the enterprise across various industry-specific advisory committees, educational institutions, trade associations and workforce development task forces within the industrial sector; safeguard the integrity and longevity of student apprenticeship programs.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in diesel technology, engines, automotive or related field required and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of training and development experience required associated with specialized equipment/industrial area preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing curriculum.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing at least one of the following categories of equipment required: heavy construction, compact construction, agriculture, fleet, auxiliary, electric power generation, industrial power, lift trucks, automotive or internal combustion engines.
Enova is redefining the way industry attracts, engages, and develops people. We build workplaces where careers in the industrial sector are the first choice of great talent. With more than 100 years of combined experience, Enova’s customized approach to talent attraction, engagement, and development helps organizations spend less time with reactive HR functions and more time with proactive business solutions.
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC.. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.