Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Title
- Landscaper/General Laborer
- Job ID
- Westminster, CO
- Other Location
Hiring now! Outdoor work with social distancing!
Position: Landscape / Field Laborer
Industry: Field Services
Location: Westminster, CO
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Landscape/Stormwater Field Laborer:
- Perform landscaping, light construction, and maintenance repairs for properties as directed.
- Operate landscaping and light construction equipment.
- Will perform inspections, maintenance and minor repairs for stormwater infrastructure, including retention ponds and drainage ditches for client properties in CO, MT, UT, and ID.
- Operate hand-held tools and equipment and drive service truck with trailers. Potentially operate heavy equipement such as skidsteer, excavator or loader.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Learn stormwater management techniques.
- Observe safe work practices.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Willingness to travel up to 50-75% a month.
- Thorough understanding of safe work practices in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- 1-4 years of construction or outdoor field experience. Experience with repair and construction of stormwater infrastructure, concrete structures, piping and detention/retention basins a plus.
- Experience with operation of heavy construction equipment is a plus (e.g. skid loader, backhoe, excavator).
- Experience with construction, landscaping, concrete, data collection, and stormwater management concepts and techniques.
- Able to perform manual labor, lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and under inclement weather conditions.
- General construction or plumbing experience is helpful.
- Comfortable using pickups/equipment trailers.
- Track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- A valid driver's license, clean driving, and criminal records is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening.
- These positions require extensive overnight travel in Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Idaho.
- Travel is generally Monday through Friday with expenses paid and daily per diem.
- Compensation will be based on experience.
Interested? To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.